[Reprozip-users] Fwd: Reprozip Project

Rémi Rampin remi.rampin at nyu.edu
Tue Oct 31 15:13:05 EDT 2017

> Thanks for you answer.
> Another solution for my problem is using a breakpoint. How can I use a
> breakpoint in my program code that the reprozip trace recognize it. Or
> totally is it possible to use a breakpoint directly in reprozip trace.

Do you mean to use a breakpoint during the program execution? The tracer is
implemented in C, so this would be more complex. But it can be done with
gdb.

If you mean to break on the graph.py code, you can use the Python debugger:

$ python -c 'import reprozip.main; print(reprozip.main.__file__)'
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/reprozip/main.pyc
$ python -m pdb /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/reprozip/main.py trace ...

--
Rémi