[Reprozip-users] Fwd: Reprozip Project

Ali Salari ali.salar007 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 15:14:12 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ali Salari <ali.salar007 at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 12:47 PM
Subject: Reprozip Project
To: fchirigati at nyu.edu

Hi reprozip team,

I have a question about creating the provenance graph in reprozip project.

How can I do the opposite action of the flag "--regex-filter" in command
line options. I mean just keeping some files (given the regular
expressions) and filtering all the other files. I think I have to change
some piece of codes in graph.py which I attached as a figure here.

[image: Inline image 1]

Also, How can I compile the modified reprounzip source code in Ubuntu.

I would appreciate if you guide me in this way.

Sincerely,