[Reprozip-users] Question about Reprozip

Rémi Rampin remirampin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 22:31:17 EDT 2017

> However, when I try to run the trace program I receive the traceback
> listed below.  I hope this is sufficient information to get some advice on
> how to fix the problem.

Hi Gryk,

Indeed, this is a prime example of dependency hell, the exact problem we
are trying to solve! The 'cryptography' library we depend on updated, and
broke a couple of things along the way.

You should be able to fix this issue by running pip install -U pyopenssl; I
am not sure which of our dependency down the chain is acting up, but
hopefully they will solve this very soon.

Thanks for trying out ReproZip!

Best
--
Rémi Rampin